are attending the 14th SIMTOS (Seoul International Machine Tool Show) in Seoul, South Korea April 17-22.
What does MACH stand for?
MACH stands for Machine Tool (course)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MACH
We have 29 other meanings of MACH in our Acronym Attic
- Master of Arts in Counseling & Guidance
- Master, American College of Gastroenterology
- Melbourne Anarchist-Communist Group (Melbourne, Australia)
- Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Missed Approach Climb Gradient (air navigation)
- Ministerial Advisory Committee on Gay and Lesbian Health (Victoria, Australia)
- Mid-Atlantic Cancer Genetics Network
- Multi-Agency Coordination Group (various organizations)
- Machinable Letter (US Postal Service)
- Management of Aquatic Resources through Community Husbandry Project (Bangladesh)
- Martin Army Community Hospital (Fort Benning, GA, USA)
- Master Agility Champion (dog agility title)
- Maternal and Child Health (various locations)
- Microsoft Academy for College Hires Program
- Mobile Access Command Headquarters (cellular emergency services)
- Mobile Air Cargo Handling
- Model of Atmospheric Chemical Hazards
- Modified Air Combat Heroes (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a longtime distributor of Hardinge and other machine-tool brands, is combining with Machine Tool Supply (Eagan, Minn.
Last summer, EPRI engineers and NIST staff measured the performance of a machine tool and several machine tool performance measurement devices (e.
The overall drop in exports to Asia may be misleading however, as the machine tool suppliers in Taiwan still have been shipping increasingly more products to India, Vietnam, Indonesia and China.
Advanced machine tools, such as multifunction machines, now have NX 5, which provides a complete solution with Machine Tool Support Kits.