Using AFR Estimating and any CAD (computer aided design) drawing, Machine Shop Estimating (MSE) interrogates entities selected by the user and interprets multidimensional contours.
What does MSE stand for?
MSE stands for Machine Shop Estimating (Micro Estimating Systems, Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MSE
We have 273 other meanings of MSE in our Acronym Attic
- Main Steam Dump Valve
- Metal Studs, Dry Wall (construction)
- Morgan Stanley Dean Witter
- Multi-Cast with Same Destination Wavelength
- Multiple Spin Density Wave
- Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Japan Limited (Tokyo, Japan)
- Metropolitan School District of Warren Township (Indiana)
- Metropolitan School District of Washington Township (Indianapolis, IN)
- International Workshop on Multimedia Software Engineering
- Macedonian Stock Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
It presented its own standard for the time a particular job should take and did not permit customizing this standard time to represent Trojan's shop machinery, as did Machine Shop Estimating (MSE) from Micro Estimating Systems, New Berlin, WI.