9781119994336 Structural health monitoring; a machine learning perspective.
What does ML stand for?
ML stands for Machine Learning
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ML
We have 134 other meanings of ML in our Acronym Attic
- Mond- en Klauwzeer (Dutch: Foot and Mouth Disease)
- Moravske Keramicke Zavody (Czech: Moravian Ceramic Factories; Moravia, Czech Republic)
- Maria Kannon Zen Center (Dallas, TX)
- (USN Rating) Molder
- Inorganic Silts (soil type)
- Land Mobile Station
- Letter of Motivation
- Local (Richter) Magnitude
- Local Magnitude (US Geological Survey; used in conjunction with the Richter scale)
- Machine Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
Christos Faloutsos, a professor in the Machine Learning Department, received an $894,892 award to develop theory and algorithms to tackle the complexity of language processing, and to develop methods that approximate how the human brain works in processing language.
They then employ computerized machine learning (ML) methods to study these patterns and identify the cognitive state - or sometimes the thought process - of human subjects.
5 employs proprietary Machine Learning MLX(TM) technology to classify email based on the detection of over 50,000 spam attributes.
Whereas Holland started with machine learning and genetic evolution, and extended into psychology, epistemology, and symbiosis in ecosystems, Hayek started with psychology, evolution, and economics, and extended into epistemology, law, ethics, and culture.
9781466618336 Machine learning algorithms for problem solving in computational applications; intelligent techniques.