The new software for Mattec's machine interface units is said to provide operator security for all functionality and operator traceability of logins to ensure that the person recording production and quality results is in fact the approved operator.
What does MIU stand for?
MIU stands for Machine Interface Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of MIU
We have 53 other meanings of MIU in our Acronym Attic
- Music in the Vineyards (winery performances)
- Major Item Training Workshop
- Man in the Wilderness (movie)
- Menominee Indian Tribe of Wisconsin
- Michigan Indian Tuition Waiver
- Mitwirkung (German: cooperation)
- MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) Wind Ensemble (Cambridge, MA)
- Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange
- Math Institute for Talented Youth (Texas State University)
- Minnesota Institute for Talented Youth
- Maharishi International University (Fairfield, IA)
- Main Instrument Unit (automotive)
- Major Investigation Unit
- Make It Up
- Management Incentive Unit (finance)
- Manipur International University (est. 2018)
- Marketing Intelligence Unit (various organizations)
- Measurement Indication Unit (electrical leakage current unit)
- Media Interoperability Unit
- Medical Information Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is also a new, easily installed Machine Interface Unit to connect the machine to the MPX computer.
The Mida RF system consists of three basic parts: a compact radio transmitter, a receiving antenna (typically only one per machine), and a Marposs E86 machine interface unit.
Entering or changing data must be done at ProHelp machine interface units or PC user terminals.
Each machine is equipped with a machine interface unit, which gathers data from the machine.
The system features a machine interface unit (MIU) that displays current production data, job standards and machine status, while providing continuous indication of machine performance with color-coded status lamps.
is showing machine interface units for its recently introduced Series 300 and 4000 production and process monitoring systems.