Dethklok performs with All that Remains, Machine Head and The Black Dahlia Murder at 7 p.
What does MH stand for?
MH stands for Machine Head (band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MH
We have 52 other meanings of MH in our Acronym Attic
- My God You're Obsessed
- Mike Golding Yacht Racing
- Master Gunnery Sergeant (US Marine Corps)
- Mittlere Greenwich Zeit (German: Greenwich Mean Time)
- Movimento Giovanile Zaccariano (Italian: Zachary Youth Movement)
- Muzeja Grada Zagreba (Croation: Zagreb City Musuem)
- Miejsko Gminny Zaklad Komunalny (Polish: Urban Gminny Municipal Department; Gminny, Poland)
- Mediastinal Gray Zone Lymphomas
- Great Britain Machine Definitives (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Inorganic, Micaeceous or Diatomaceous Elastic Silts (soil type)
Samples in periodicals archive:
VARIOUS ARTISTS Re-machined (Eagle) | IT'S 40 years ago that Deep Purple recorded Machine Head.
The hall of fame prize - won in past years by acts such as Iron Maiden and Judas Priest - went to Machine Head.
And as Machine Head approach their 20th anniversary it is only now that the band from Oakland, California, are being lauded as the true saviours of a genre in need of new heroes.
Byline: Gavin Allen THE Grammys doesn't seem the sort of place a self-respecting heavy metal band would hang out but Machine Head happily wore devilish smiles and black tuxedos for one of the biggest nights in the American awards calendar a few weeks ago.
But Machine Head are used to having to pull out all the stops to satisfy a crowd - after all they have just spent the best part of three years supporting the biggest bands in metal, including their heroes Metallica.
LILY ALLEN, Lady Gaga, Pixie Lott (pictured) and Florence And The Machine head the shortlist for this year's Brit Awards with three nominations each.
vertical, rules, what to do first, runout checks, sequential torquing of the pump core to volute, monitoring via mag-based indicators, indexing a milling machine head, field coils and armature alignment, rim and face alignment, couplings, the wagon wheel theory and methods, long spools, rare motor breeds and a number of personal observations on life, and life as a mechanic.