What does MEHI stand for?
MEHI stands for Machine Enhanced Human Intelligence
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MEHI
- Methane and Halocarbons Intercalibration Experiment
- Maryland Essays in Human Biodiversity (University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- Melati Ehsan Holdings Bhd. (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Mycobacterium Extensor Hallucis Brevis
- Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion (magazine)
- MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company
- Mission Energy Holding Company (Irvine, CA)
- Moorfields Eye Hospital Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- Maximum Efficiency Hydraulic Fluid (Evonik RohMax Additives GmbH)
- McKee Environmental Health, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Media and Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Metro Edmonton Health Industry Association (Canada)
- Minority Ethnic Health Inclusion Project (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Municipal Employees Health Insurance Plan
- Mitsubishi Electric Hong Kong Group Ltd.
- Myanmar Economic Holdings, Ltd.
- Meaningful, Emotional, Humanistic, Mathematical Experience (Eipiphiny Society)
- Mental Retardation, Epileptic Seizures, Hypogonadism and Hypogenitalism, Microcephaly, and Obesity
- Meridian Holdings