[MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] (2) The machine dependent production overhead costs are calculated automatically based on the feature description applied to each, demand and supply.
What does MD stand for?
MD stands for Machine Dependent
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MD
We have 294 other meanings of MD in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Citizenship, Culture and Recreation (Canada)
- Many Center Zero Differential Overlap
- Mini Club Zuid Holland (Netherlands)
- Massachusetts Coastal Zone Management
- Minimum When Control Zone Effective
- Mazowieckie Centrum Zdrowia Publicznego (Polish: Warsaw Center for Public Health)
- Moto Club Zone Rouge (French: Motor Club Red Zone)
- Medical College of Zhengzhou (China)
- Air Madagascar (IATA airline code)
- Duration Magnitude (US Geological Survey; used to compute earthquake size based on shake time)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To allow portable TCP programs, it was determined that each machine should be required to host a set of standard STEP-NC infrastructure workingsteps (IWs) that are callable CNC subprograms from the STEP-NC-downloaded-part program, thus promoting portability by pushing machine dependent operation onto the machine.
The software considers the entire process cycle, including the shot profile, machine dependent parameters (such as projected area) and the influence of heat transfer changes from the die opening and closing sequence and spray cooling conditions.