Other topics include reverse engineering of motorcycle chain, fabrication of silicon nanopillar sheet for cell cultures dishes, the etching rate of machinable glass ceramic, and the development of vibration suppression devices from smart fluids.
What does MGC stand for?
MGC stands for Machinable Glass Ceramic
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MGC
We have 173 other meanings of MGC in our Acronym Attic
- Mahatma Gandhi Bus Station (India)
- Malta Gloster Breeders Society
- Medical Group Business Services (California)
- Millennium Global Business Solutions
- Monoclonal Gammopathy of Borderline Significance (hematology)
- Minor Groove Binding Track
- May God Be with You
- Microgravity Glovebox
- May God Bless You
- May God Bless Your Socks Off
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Machinable glass ceramic is a high quality product that is crystallized by the manufacturer and provided as CAD-CAM blanks or ingots.