Some specific areas explored are dynamics of dispersion-managed fiber systems with zero Hamiltonian, nonlinear optical logic using active Mach-Zehnder interferometers, dynamical diffraction and nonlinear optical processes in the hard X-ray frequency region, and nonlinearities in optical amplifiers for optical communication systems and networks.
What does MZI stand for?
MZI stands for Mach-Zehnder Interferometer
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of MZI
We have 1 other meaning of MZI in our Acronym Attic
- Minimale Ziekenhuis Gegevens (Dutch: Minimum Hospital Data)
- Miejski Zaklad Gospodarki Komunalnej (Polish)
- Miejski Zaklad Gospodarki Mieszkaniowej (Municipal Department of Housing; Poland)
- Miejski Zaklad Gospodarki Odpadami (Polish: Department of Urban Waste Management; Szczecin, Poland)
- Mechatronik-Zentrum Hannover (German: Mechatronics Center Hanover; est. 2000; research)
- Mehrzweckhochhaus (University of Bremen, Germany)
- Messezimmer in Hannover (German: Exhibition Rooms in Hannover; lodging provider; Hannover, Germany)
- Moose Lake Carlton County Airport
- Major Zen Historical Event
- Mount Zion Health Fund (San Francisco, CA)
- Maritime Zone of India Act
- McDonald Zaring Insurance (Walla Walla, WA)
- Medial Zona Incerta (neuroscience)
- Semi-Conductor Optical Amplifier-Based Mach-Zehnder Interferometer
- Miejski Zaklad Komunikacji (Polish: Urban Transportation Company)
- Moravska Zemska Knihovna (Moravian Library)
- Muziekcentrum Zuid Kennemerland (Dutch: Music in South Kennemerland; school; Netherlands)
- Miedzygminny Zwiazek Komunikacji Pasazerskiej (Polish: Miedzygminny Passenger Transport Association; Poland)
- Muzikant (Dutch)
- Manizales, Colombia - Santaguida (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CIP Technologies said that the new device, based on its HyBoard hybrid platform, is fabricated from an integrated combination of an array of the company's high-speed nonlinear semiconductor optical amplifiers (SOA-XN) and planar silica Mach-Zehnder interferometers (MZIs).
] (3) 2 The Mach-Zehnder interferometer In order to illustrate the "which way" concept let us introduce the Mach-Zehnder interferometer, from which more complicated interferometers can be built up.
To look for single-photon interferences, the experimenters inserted into the experiment an arrangement of transparent cyrstals that makes the experiment into waht is called a Mach-Zehnder interferometer.