00 Hardcover QC16 The Influence of Austrian physicist and philosopher Mach (1838-191) on six groups of people is explored in turn.
What does M stand for?
M stands for Mach (multiple of speed of sound)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of M
We have 1 other meaning of M in our Acronym Attic
- Leercontainer Zentrum Unikai GmbH (German storage service; Hamburg, Germany)
- Lietuvos Zemes Ukio Bankas (Lithuanian bank)
- Lietuvos Zemes Ukio Konsultavimo Tarnyba (Lithuanian Agricultural Advisory Service)
- Lietuvos Zemes Ukio Universitetas (Lithuanian: Lithuanian University of Agriculture)
- Logistik Zentrum Verden (German: Logistics Center Verden)
- Low Zero Visibility Tower Tool
- Lempel-Ziv-Welch (algorithm)
- Levne Zbozi Z Polska (Polish: Cheap Goods From Poland)
- 1000 (Roman numeral)
- Chief of the British Secret Service, MI6 (in James Bond Films)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MACH is undoubtedly the largest UK showcase of new manufacturing technologies.
The plane, dubbed HyperSoar, could attian a hypersonic top speed of 3 kilometers per second, or Mach 10--10 times the speed of sound, it could transport freight and people, strike enemy targets, or help propel payloads into space, in most uses, it would not only go places faster but would also haul more load per kilogram of aircraft than existing planes or rockets do, says Preston H.
While conventional carriers worldwide dramatically increased their ticket sales, the extravagant Mach 1.