At last year's WWDC, Apple upgraded its Mac lineup, refreshing its MacBook Pro and MacBook Air laptops with newer processors and also introduced the first MacBook Pro with Retina display.
What does MBA stand for?
MBA stands for MacBook Air (Apple notebook computer)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MBA
We have 547 other meanings of MBA in our Acronym Attic
- Millions of Barrels per Day
- Willys-Overland or Ford 1/4-ton 4x4 truck (WWII Jeep)
- Megabits per Second
- Megabytes per Second
- Million Bits per Second (aka Megabits per Second)
- Menezo's B2 medium (In vitro fertilization)
- Matchbox 20 (band)
- Mentoring Brother 2 Brother, Inc. (Cedar Hill, TX)
- Multiple 5 Bounds
- Mabelle B. Avery Middle School (Connecticut)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topology Research Institute (TRI), a Taiwan-based market researcher, has predicted Pegatron to supply 18% of Apple's needed laptops in 2013, with Macbook Air to make up the majority of the supply volume, while Quanta Computer Inc.
Globally, the Ultrabooks & MacBook Air Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 92 percent till 2017.
Byline: KEVIN LYNCH Apple's recent overhaul of its super-svelte MACBOOK AIR (from EUR1,309) means it's still the best notebook for portability and performance, but it comes at a hefty price.
The MacBook Air is a remarkable computer that lets you swipe your way to a more mobile lifestyle.