com)-- FiberStore introduces easy and affordable MTP fiber optic plug and play solution to meet the up-and-coming multi-fiber technology for fiber optic networks.
What does MRVR stand for?
MRVR stands for MTP (Message Transfer Part) Routing Verification Result (telecommunication message)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MRVR
We have 1 other meaning of MRVR in our Acronym Attic
- Maneuvering Reentry Vehicle for Low-Level Penetration
- Mojave River Valley Museum (Barstow, CA)
- Motorcycle Ride Volunteer Network
- Maribyrnong River Valley Project (Australia)
- Massachusetts Rental Voucher Program
- Mean Right Ventricular Pressure
- Methyl Red, Voges-Proskauer
- Minor Rule Violation Plan (stock market)
- Multi-Resolution Vector Quantizer
- Maekok River Village Resort (Thailand)
- Minnesota River Valley Sp. Ed. Coop (Jordan, MN)
- Materiel Release Verification Test
- Monomorphic Repetitive Ventricular Tachycardia (cardiology)
- Modified Russell's Viper Venom Time
- Mattapoisett River Valley Water District (Massachusetts)
- Ma-Rohklin-Wandzura (quadrature scheme)
- Major Reference Work (publishing)
- Master Resume Writer
- Maximum Ramp Weight (aerospace)
- Ministère de la Région Wallonne
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founded in 2012, MTP leads crowdfunded transcontinental train journeys to empower enterprising and civic-minded Millennials, aged 18 to 34, to advance new ideas that benefit local communities.
And unlike people, of course, MTP does not hesitate or second-guess itself.
The following Army Training and Evaluation Program (ARTEP) MTPs will soon be available on the Army Training Information Architecture (ATIA) Web site at <https://atiam.
Canon, one of the market leaders in adopting and promoting Picture Transfer Protocol (PTP), now plans to incorporate support for MTP into its future digital camera product offerings.
The MTP is manufactured in polyethylene enabling it to withstand the riggers of a demanding supply chain.
Spurgeon, "The Church of God and the Truth of God," MTP 54:242; Spurgeon, Letter to Mr.
When raising prices, they should be adjusted above the MTP so the part will not automatically fall below it when your cost model is updated.