has announced the launch of eRelease Payload, an automated eRelease utility designed exclusively for FIS MSP clients.
What does MIRT stand for?
MIRT stands for MSP (Major Surface Protease) Intergenic Region RFLP (Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphism) Typing (genetics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MIRT
We have 11 other meanings of MIRT in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Initiative on Rights: Search, Assist and Defend (Lebanon)
- Major Incident Room Standard Administration Procedures (crime investigation)
- Member of the Institution of Railway Signal Engineers (UK)
- Microwave Remote Sensing Laboratory (University of Massachusetts at Amherst)
- Member of the Institute of Road Safety Officers (UK)
- Manitoba Institute of Registered Social Workers (professional organization; Canada)
- Major Incident Response Team (UK)
- Maximal Increase in Resting Tension (cardiovascular pharmacology)
- Minority International Research Training
- Mobile Infra-Red Transmitter
- Multi-Functional Independent Review Team (US Air Force)
- Malawi Industrial Research and Technical Development Centre
- Member of the Institute of Road Transport Engineers (UK)
- Model of Industrial Relations in Telework Innovation
- Michigan Integrated Remediation Technology Laboratory
- Magnetohydrodynamic Inertial Reference Unit
- Management Information and Reporting Unit (University of Tasmania)
- Meeting on Image Recognition and Understanding
- Mother and Infant Research Unit (UK)
- Move In Rig Up
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MSP family is truly synergistic with our MIPS-Powered processor family and positions PMC-Sierra in the forefront of the triple play service revolution.