That said, the article constantly compares the price and value of an MRAP to the Humvee.
What does MEAP stand for?
MEAP stands for MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected) Expedient Armor Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MEAP
We have 25 other meanings of MEAP in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance Engineering Analysis Program
- Manning Early Access Program
- Maryland Energy Assistance Program
- Mathematics Education Advancement Partnership (Washington)
- Medical Emergency Action Plan
- Michigan Education Assessment Program
- Middle East, Africa, Pakistan (region)
- Minority Ethnic Achievement Project (UK)
- Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (development framework)
- Mobile Environmental Analytical Platform
- Multifunctional Embedded Application Platform
- Maricopa Elder Abuse Prevention Alliance (Phoenix, AZ)
- Middle Eastern American Professionals Association (Miami, FL)
- Mobile Emergency Alert Picture Systems
- Maintenance Engineering Analysis Record
- Middle East Africa Russia
- Middle East Europe Africa Region
- Median Eminence-Arcuate Nucleus Complex (histochemistry)
- Middle East, Africa, Russia & CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States)
- Modern East Asia Research Centre (Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Security Forces, Office of Special Investigations [OSI], Explosive Ordnance Disposal [EOD] and Tactical Air Control Party [TACP] were issued MRAP vehicles to protect personnel against improvised explosive devices (IEDs).
The MRAP acquisition strategy is also well known to the defense acquisition community.
In May 2007, the Secretary of Defense affirmed MRAP as DOD's most important acquisition program.
First, does the MRAP experience support the contention that the Pentagon is not sufficiently able to field irregular warfare capabilities?