This offers members access to a wealth of information on MPF and retirement planning.
What does MIT stand for?
MIT stands for MPF (Maritime Prepositioning Force) Information Tool
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MIT
We have 369 other meanings of MIT in our Acronym Attic
- Mitigation Instrument Tree
- Mobile Intelligent Terminal
- Mobile Internet Toolkit (Microsoft)
- Mobile Interrogation Team
- Module Integration Test
- Monoiodotyrosine (amino acid)
- Moodalakatte Institute of Technology (Karnataka, Kundapura, India)
- Most Important Task (organization)
- Mother In Training
- Movimiento Indio Tawantinsuyu (Spanish: Indian Movement Tawantinsuyu; Peru)
- Multifunction Instrument Tree
- Multiple Instrument Test
- Municipal Insurance Trust
- Murder Investigation Team (UK TV drama)
- Musical Instrument Technology
- Myanmar Institute of Theology (Myanmar)
- Mýllý Ýstýhbarat Teskýlati (Turkish Intelligence Agency, Turkey)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Total Data Quality Management (program)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Electronic Journal for Middle East Studies
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Lincoln Laboratory (also seen as MIT/LL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report said: "In 2010, MPF voted against the remuneration report at the AGMs of its 10 largest UK shareholdings.
Global Banking News-20 June 2008-JLLMS appoints HSBC Insurance as new MPF service provider(C)2008 ENPublishing - http://www.
MPF, 6, 7 November 1927, PCB 38 Albert Wright, appointed April 1914, retired 1940.
A cornerstone of implementing Sea Basing is the Maritime Pre-positioning Force (MPF) and its future version, the MPF (Future).
The objective of the MPF system is to provide a formal system of retirement protection.