Available to anyone with Internet access, fans are touting MP3 as the most personalized music form ever created--and the form that will thrust music into the next millennium.
What does MACCC stand for?
MACCC stands for MP3 (Moving Picture Experts Group Layer-3 Audio) Automagic CD (Compact Disc) Cover Creator (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MACCC
We have 1 other meaning of MACCC in our Acronym Attic
- Musicians Against Childhood Cancer
- Muskegon Area Chamber of Commerce (Muskegon, MI)
- Manasota Air Conditioning Contractors Association (Florida)
- Middle Atlantic Career Counseling Association
- Minnesota Association of Community Corrections Act Counties
- Ministerial Advisory Committee on Complementary and Alternative Health (New Zealand)
- Making A Commercial Case for Adopting Web Standards
- Martial Arts Children's Charity Competition (Nottingham, England, UK)
- Mini Austin Cooper Club Charente (French: Austin Mini Cooper Club Charente; Charente, France)
- Mount Airy Community Computer Center (Pennsylvania)
- Music Association of California Community Colleges
- MAC Conference on Concurrent Systems and Parallel Computation
- Maine Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
- Major Adverse Cardiac and Cerebrovascular event
- Major Adverse Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Event (cardiology)
- Massachusetts Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
- Member of Australian Council for Computers in Education
- Missouri Advisory Council of Certification for Educators
- Michigan Association for Community College Educator Preparation (teacher education)
- Metro Area Continuum of Care for the Homeless (Omaha, NE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MP3 Web sites have spread faster than hallway gossip, and the largest, mp3.
Simply put, MP3 is a file format that stores audio files on a computer with nearly perfect clarity (similar to a CD's quality) but takes up relatively little hard drive space.