The Future 50 list is often a harbinger of what's around the corner for the region's economy," said Tim Sheehy, MMAC president.
What does M8PSM stand for?
M8PSM stands for MMAC (Multi Media Access Center) 8-Slot Power Supply Module
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Major Seventh (music)
- Minor Seventh (music)
- The Marvelous Seven
- Mutation at Residue 73
- Proximity Fuse
- Megestrol Acetate 750 Milligrams per Day
- 85 percent / 15 percent unleaded gasoline
- MMAC (Multi Media Access Center) 8-Slot Flexible Network Bus
- Replacement of Methionine at Position 918 with Threonine (molecular biology)
- 5 Ton, 6X6 Truck (MPU Shelter carrier)
- 10 Ton, 8X8 Truck (mobile AAR shelter carrier)
- Maize Chromosome 9 Radiation Hybrids (crop genetics)
- (USN Rating) Master-At-Arms
- Maanantai (Finnish: Monday)
- Machine Accountant (Naval Rating)
- Madagascar (Malagasy)
- Magical Alliance (gaming group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through 2003, Coast Guard, MMAC and 170 Systems project managers will continue to bring financial invoices and processes online for all DOT agencies, including the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), the Federal Highway Administration and the Federal Transit Administration.