CALDICOT The Gwent MG Owners' Club is holding its show today at Caldicot Castle.
What does MGOC stand for?
MGOC stands for MG Owners' Club (UK car club)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MGOC in our Acronym Attic
- Magnesium Oxide (chemistry)
- Main Geophysical Observatory (Russia)
- Mandatory General Offer
- Marine Gas Oil (marine fuel)
- Master General of the Ordnance (British military position)
- Materials Global Operations (General Motors)
- Metal Gear Online (gaming
- Military Government Officer
- Minimum Generator Operation
- Music Goes On
- Morris Garages Octagon Car Club (classic car club)
- Mar Gregorious Orthodox Christian Student Movement
- MegaGauss-Oersted (magnets)
- Master Gardeners of Ontario Inc. (Canada)
- Missile Group On Launcher
- Mobile Geeks of London (UK)
- Major General of Marines
- Media and Games Online Network
- Measured Gas Over Temperature
- MGs on Track (car show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the Sunday the MG owners' club will also be there.
During filming of Antiques Road Trip, I called both the RAC and the membership secretary of MG owners' club to change a faulty fuel pump - only to find I had run out of petrol.
Roger Parker of the MG Owners' Club says: "The cost of a good MGB has stayed at around pounds 4,000 for five years, which is comforting if you got a loan to buy it.
Richard Monk,general manager of the MG Owners' Club, said:``MG has the largest following of one-marque enthusiasts worldwide.
Richard Monk, General Manager of the MG Owners' Club, said: "MG has the largest following of one-marque enthusiasts worldwide.
The biggest classic car club of them all is the MG Owners' Club, and they have more members and more activities than ever before.
The biggest classic car club of them all is the MG Owners' Club, and it has more members and more activities than ever before.