The papers discuss the following topics: mandibular advancement appliances for sleep disordered breathing, the MEDUNSA anti-snoring device for managing obstructive sleep apnea, surgical treatment of obstructive sleep apnea syndrome with radio frequency, patient education, acoustical fingerprints of apneas and their clinical relevance, pediatric obstructive sleep apnea and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, sleep respiratory disease and occupational medicine, magnetic resonance imaging evaluation of the obstructive sleep apnea syndrome in adults, urological aspects of obstructive sleep apnea, disturbed metabolism in patients with obstructive sleep apnea, and obstructive sleep apnea and gastroesophageal reflux disease.
What does MSDB stand for?
MSDB stands for MEDUNSA (Medical University of Southern Africa) Stroke Data Bank (est. 1984; South Africa)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSDB
We have 8 other meanings of MSDB in our Acronym Attic
- Modern Skills Diploma for Adults (UK)
- Mount Saint Dominic Academy (Hialeah, FL)
- Mousels Self-Defense Academy
- Multi Store Development Agreement
- Multi-chip Systems Design Advisor
- Municipal Development and Services Agreement (Canada)
- Mount a Symbolic Device Address
- Maryland Stroke Data Bank (neurology)
- Medial Septal Nucleus/Diagonal Band Complex
- Medial Septum/Diagonal Band (neurobiology)
- Michigan Schools for the Deaf and Blind
- Montana School for the Deaf and the Blind (Great Falls, MT)
- Microsoft Database Administrator
- Mothers Supporting Daughters with Breast Cancer
- Mean Sitting Diastolic Blood Pressure
- Methylation Sensitive DNA Binding Protein
- Margaret Shepherd Design Company (UK)
- Maryland State Data Center (Baltimore, MD)
- Mass Storage Device Class
- Medical Society of the District of Columbia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Concerning 'Sun protection factor of South African-tested sunscreens', (1) lest there be any perceived conflict of interest, the Editor would like to point out that Dr Summers and the photobiology laboratory at MEDUNSA is one of two in South Africa recognised by CANSA for the purposes of the 'CANSA seal of recognition' for sunscreens.
Laboratory studies were conducted at the departments of Microbiology and Virology of MEDUNSA and the MEDUNSA/ MRC Diarrhoeal Pathogens Research Unit.
Julius Nwobegahay, Pascal Bessong, Tracy Masebe, Lufuno Mavhandu, Cecile Manhaeve, Norbert Ndjeka, Gloria Selabe AIDS Virus Research Laboratory, Department of Microbiology, University of Venda, Viohoyandou, Limpopo Province J Nwobegahay, MSc P Bessong, PhD T Masebe, MSc L Mavhandu, MSc The HIV/AIDS Prevention Group, Bela-Bela, Limpopo Province C Manhaeve, MA N Ndjeka, MD HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis Unit, Department of Medical Virology, University of Limpopo, MEDUNSA Campus, Garankuwa G Selabe, PhD Corresponding author: P Bessong (bessong@univen.
Yet it was a mixture of persuasion, deep respect for cultural and gender practices and her calling to alleviate human suffering that gradually began making a difference in Motherwell, where she set up private practice in 1988 after graduating from MEDUNSA and completing her internship in Umtata.