Global DNA methylation, DNMT1, and MBD2 in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.
What does MIZF stand for?
MIZF stands for MBD2 (methyl-CpG binding domain protein 2)-Interacting Zinc Finger
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Multiple Intelligential Yggdrasil Unit (anime)
- Make It Yourself With Wool (American Sheep Industry Association)
- Manoel Island Yacht Yard (Philippines)
- Marginal Ice Zone
- Metropolitan Influenced Zone (statistical classification; Canada)
- Mobile-Immobile-Zone (physical partitioning model)
- Multipoint Indicate Zero-Communication
- Museum and Institute of Zoology (Poland)
- Musikinformationszentrum (German: German Music Information Center)
- Marginal Ice Zone Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
RESEARCH into a gene called MBD2 could lead to new treatments for colon cancer, after experts discovered that switching it off prevents tumours from forming.
Although bowel cancer cells need the gene - known as MBD2 - if they are to grow, removing it does not harm normal cells.