Hanna Sebright, CEO at MAAC, added: "Aircrew equipment is vital in enabling our clinicians to provide the very best in patient care, we are therefore extremely grateful to WPD.
What does MCC stand for?
MCC stands for MAAC (Maximizing Access to Advance Our Communities) Community Charter (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCC
We have 1079 other meanings of MCC in our Acronym Attic
- Mid-Continent Business Unit (various companies)
- Molecular Cell Biology Unit (Ghent University; Belgium)
- Munitions Corporate Business Unit (UK MoD)
- Marine Corps Bulletin
- Maine Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Minnesota Coalition for Battered Women
- Motor City Brewing Works (Detroit, MI)
- 3-Methylcrotonyl-CoA Carboxylase
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center (New Orleans, LA)
- H. Lee Moffett Cancer Center (Tampa, FL)
- Macao Cultural Centre (Macao, China)
- Machinery Control Console
- Macomb Community College (Michigan)
- Madison Chamber of Commerce (various locations)
- Madisonville Community College (Kentucky)
- Madras Christian College (Chennai, India)
- Madras Cricket Club (India)
- Magna Computer Corp
- Magnetic Compact Cassette
- Magnetometer Calibration Coil
Samples in periodicals archive:
MAAC Machinery will feature a fully adjustable clamp frame that slashes changeover time from 30 min to 5 min per station.
Charge Limits, Nonparticipating Physicians Next year, physicians will experience a significant expansion of the MAAC concept.