What does M2R stand for?
M2R stands for M2-Receptor Subtype (neurophysiology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of M2R
We have 1 other meaning of M2R in our Acronym Attic
- Macomb 2 Oakland (concurrent enrollment program)
- MPEG-2 Program Stream Format File
- Mini-Magnetospheric Plasma Propulsion
- Multi-Media Pollution Prevention (various locations)
- MTP2-User Peer-to-Peer Adaptation Layer
- Modified Two-Phase Commit
- Moving 2-Point Discrimination (touch sensibility test)
- M2 Muscarinic Receptor (biomedicine)