Characterization of M2 muscarinic receptor activation of different G protein subtypes.
What does m2R stand for?
m2R stands for M2 Muscarinic Receptor (biomedicine)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of m2R
We have 1 other meaning of m2R in our Acronym Attic
- Machine-To-Machine Intelligence (computer software company)
- Macomb 2 Oakland (concurrent enrollment program)
- MPEG-2 Program Stream Format File
- Mini-Magnetospheric Plasma Propulsion
- Multi-Media Pollution Prevention (various locations)
- MTP2-User Peer-to-Peer Adaptation Layer
- Modified Two-Phase Commit
- Moving 2-Point Discrimination (touch sensibility test)