What does Mh1 stand for?
Mh1 stands for M. haemolytica serovar 1 (virus)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Malignant Hyperthermia Susceptible (muscles)
- Multi-Hop Plus Branch Exchange (network topology)
- Multiple-Hypothesis Interacting Multiple Model
- Malignant Histiocytosis Presenting as Lethal Midline Granuloma
- Multi-Hop Time Reservation Using Adaptive Control for Energy Efficiency
- Man-Hours Per Flying Hour/Man-Hours Per Flight-Hour
- Mine Hunter/Killer
- Man-hours/Maintenance Action
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- Man-hours/Troubleshooting Action
- Mad Homology Domain 2
- Monster Hunter 2 (online gaming)
- Monster Hunter 3 (gaming)
- Monster Hunter 4 (gaming)
- Association of Maryland Hospitals & Health Systems
- Atlantic Menhaden (FAO fish species code)
- Canadian Malignant Hyperthermia Association
- Macdonald Harris & Associates Ltd.
- Mage Hunter Assassin (gaming; Warmachine)
- Magnetic Head Assembly (computer hard drives)