Diagnosis of lysosomal storage disorders: evaluation of a lysosome-associated membrane protein LAMP-1 as a diagnostic marker.
What does LAMP stand for?
LAMP stands for Lysosome-Associated Membrane Protein
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LAMP
We have 151 other meanings of LAMP in our Acronym Attic
- Logistics Automation Master Plan
- Look At Me Post
- Loop Mediated Isothermal Amplification (nucleic acid amplification method)
- Los Angeles Mentoring Project
- Louisiana Alliance for Minority Participation
- Louisiana Asset Management Pool
- Loveless Academic Magnet Program (Montgomery, AL)
- Low Altitude Mapping and Photography
- Low-level Airspace Management Plan
- Lyman-Alpha Mapping Project (US NASA)
- Anti-Lysosome-Associated Membrane Protein-1
- Lighter, Amphibian, Heavy Lift
- Lysosomal Associated Membrane Protein 1
- Lysosomal-Associated Membrane Protein 2
- Lysosomal-Associated Membrane Protein-3 (antibody)
- Los Alamos Meson Physics Facility
- Lexington Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (Kentucky)
- Lead Action for Medicaid Primary Prevention (Connecticut Children's Medical Center)
- Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP and PERL
- Living American Master Photographers Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Diagnosis of lysosomal storage disorders: evaluation of lysosome-associated membrane protein LAMP-1 as a diagnostic marker.
12), who evaluated a lysosome-associated membrane protein (LAMP-1) as a general marker for LSDs.