Feedlot performance and carcass characteristics of Holstein steers as affected by source of dietary protein and level of ruminally protected lysine and methionine.
What does L+M stand for?
L+M stands for Lysine and Methionine (milk)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Lettuce and Tomato (sandwich)
- Localization & Track Correlation
- Logistics and Transportation Corporate Citizenship Initiative (DHL Worldwide Express)
- Lethality and Target Hardening
- Land and Wire (telephone)
- Lincoln and Welland (armed forces regiment; Canada)
- Living and Well
- Lakes and Watershed Commission
- Life and Work Connections
- Loss by Unsatisfactory Outcome
- Lactate plus Pyruvate (metabolic medicine)
- Length plus Width
- Fisher-Kasteleyn-Temperley (method to compute the number of Perfect Matchings)
- Teaching Reactor (#1) at Atomics International
- Teaching Reactor at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research
- LANDSAT 7
- Teaching Reactor (#2) at Atomics International
- Livermore-Amador Genealogical Society
- EPIRB system - 1.6 Ghz
- Limited Built-In Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cassava is poor in proteins and amino acids, including lysine and methionine, and these deficiencies are carried over into foods derived from cassava [1, 2, 3].
The effect of protected lysine and methionine on milk yield and its composition in lactating dairy cows fed grass silage-based rations.