The Dow Chemical Company Eastman Chemical Company ExxonMobil Chemical Company ICIS Kyowa Hakko Lanxess Corporation Lyondell Chemical Company Uniqema ALIPHATIC HYDROCARBONS Cognis Corp.
What does LYO stand for?
LYO stands for Lyondell Chemical Company (stock symbol)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LYO
We have 3 other meanings of LYO in our Acronym Attic
- Lancaster Youth Network of Churches (Pennsylvania)
- Launch Your Nursing Career
- Linking Youth and Communities
- Low-Yield Nuclear Explosive Research
- Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority
- Leeds Youth Opera (UK)
- Littleton Youth Orchestra (Littleton, CO)
- Louisville Youth Orchestra
- Lubavitch Youth Organization
- Lutheran Youth Organization (Chicago, IL)
- Light Yourself On Fire (band)
- Liquid Yield Option Note
- Louisville Youth Opportunity Network (Louisville, KY)
- Lutheran Youth of North Seattle (Seattle, WA)
- Lancaster Young Professionals (Lancaster, PA)
- Lee, Yang and Parr (mathematics)
- Local Yellow Pages (directory advertising)
- Loft Youth Project (Scotland, UK)
- Lowcountry Young Professionals (South Carolina)
- Lymphomatoid Papulosis (dermatology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lyondell Chemical Company has added Acryflow A90 and P90 acrylic polyols to its resin management concept (RMc).
Lyondell Chemical Company has added a new product line, Polymeg PTMEG (polytetramethylene ether glycols) polyols and increased THF (tetrahydrofuran) capacity.