A source in the disputed territory said: "The hunt for the spies will be ruthless but this time the police want to ensure anybody who is caught faces proper justice - without the lynch mobs.
What does LM stand for?
LM stands for Lynch Mob
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LM
We have 60 other meanings of LM in our Acronym Attic
- Low Moment (chemistry)
- Lowell Massachusetts (.50 caliber ammunition headstamp)
- Luigi's Mansion (video game)
- Lumbering Might (computer game)
- Lunar Magic (game)
- Lunar Module (replaced LEM)
- Lunch Menu
- Lunixmonster (Natural Selection gaming server)
- Lymphatic Malformation (abnormal fluid collection)
- Lens Maillard Product 1
- Lockheed-Martin Advanced Technology Center (Palo Alto, California)
- Lockheed-Martin Communication and Power Center (Newton, Pennsylvania)
- Lattice-Matched Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor
- Last-Mile Hazard Warning System (emergency response technology; Sri Lanka)
- Longitudinal Muscle with Myenteric Plexus
- Lockheed Martin Mission Systems
- License Manager-X (software)
- Longitudinal Smooth Muscle-Myenteric Plexus (also seen as LM-MP)
- Lymphatic Mapping and Sentinel Lymphadenectomy
Samples in periodicals archive:
That was not a genuine Question Time, that was a lynch mob.
Gender, not race alone, provoked lynch mobs, who demanded retribution for violations of the traditional code which demanded that white men protect white women.
As they realize that claims to being "number one" are not confined to the USA, the rodeo audience starts seething into lynch mob mode.
a law professor and executive director of the Charles Hamilton Houston Institute for Race and Justice at Harvard Law School, and Austin Sarat, a law professor at Amherst College, combine the most severe criminal punishment with the bugaboo of racial class and prejudice in their book From Lynch Mobs to the Killing State: Race and the Death Penalty in America (New York University Press, May 2006).