Bone marrow B cell apoptosis during in vivo influenza virus infection requires TNF-alpha and lymphotoxin-alpha.
What does LTA stand for?
LTA stands for Lymphotoxin-Alpha
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LTA
We have 206 other meanings of LTA in our Acronym Attic
- Long-Term Abuse (Wikipedia)
- Lost Ticket Application (aviation financial term)
- Lost Time Accident
- Lottery Tuition Assistance (South Carolina)
- Louisiana Telecommunications Association
- Love to All
- Low Temperature Aftercooler (engine cooling system)
- Low Threat Area
- Lower Torso Assembly (space suit)
- Lumenare Test Automation
- Land Tax Assessment Act 2002 (Australia)
- Land Title Association of Arizona
- Law on Trade Administration Automation
- Lawn Tennis Association of Australia
- Leadership Texas Alumnae Association
- Lebanon Township Athletic Association (New Jersey)
- Lehigh Township Athletic Association
- License Technical Assistant Agreement
- Life Time Achievement Award
- Light Truck Accessory Alliance (formerly Truck Cap & Accessory Alliance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lymphotoxin-alpha (LTalpha) subunit is essential for the assembly, but not for the receptor specificity, of the membrane-anchored LTalpha1 beta2 heterotrimeric ligand.
Allele-specific repression of lymphotoxin-alpha by activated B cell factor-1.