THE Cardiff Lymphoma Association support group meets on Thursday at Canolfan Beulah Church Hall from 7pm to 8.
What does LA stand for?
LA stands for Lymphoma Association (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LA
We have 83 other meanings of LA in our Acronym Attic
- Love Always
- Low Alcohol (beer)
- Low Altitude
- Low Angle Detachment Zone
- Low Approach
- Lower Alabama
- Lucas Arts
- Lumen Area
- Lupic Anticoagulant
- Los Alamos Aviation Gas Association
- Los Alamos Bus System
- Los Angeles Interagency Metropolitan Police Apprehension Crime Taskforce
- Latvian Soviet Socialist Republic
- Louisiana Tech University
- Leather Archives & Museum
- Logistics, Armaments and Resources
- Los Angeles and Salt Lake Railroad (1905-1988)
- Lupus Anticoagulant Positive (medicine)
- One-Symbol Look-Ahead (encoder)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Graham Collins, a trustee of the Lymphoma Association, said: "The treatment of lymphoma has changed almost out of all recognition over the past 30 or 40 years.
The Coventry Lymphoma Association meet at St Mary's Church Hall in Walsgrave on Thursday October 4 from 7pm.
If you or anyone you know has been affected by lymphatic cancer, please get in touch with the lymphoma Association.
The short film, made in conjunction with the Lymphoma Association, shows a Barbie doll getting ready for a night out, including putting on fake tan, with Kathryn's voice over.
Sally Penrose, chief executive of the Lymphoma Association, said: "Patients find it very difficult living with a form of cancer that cannot be cured.
To nominate someone for an award, send your contact details, along with the contact information of the person you are nominating and details of why they deserve the award to: Lymphoma Association Communication Team, PO Box 368, Aylesbury, HP20 2GA or by e-mail to communications@-lymphomas.
He ran it pretty quickly, too, completing in 4:03:22 and earning more than pounds 3,000 for the Injured Jockeys' Fund and The Lymphoma Association.