The lymphocyte transformation test is an in vitro assay that measures the proliferation of T cells following an antigen challenge (Warrington and Tse 1979).
What does LTT stand for?
LTT stands for Lymphocyte Transformation Test
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LTT
We have 96 other meanings of LTT in our Acronym Attic
- Local Trap Time
- Localized Thermal Therapy
- Logistics Between Today and Tomorrow (Netherlands)
- Logistics Training Team (various companies)
- Long Term Temporary
- Long Term Throughput
- Long-Term Training
- Lower Top Tube (bicycles)
- Lunar Transit Telescope
- Luyten Two-Tenths Catalogue (stars)
- Lakeland Table Tennis Association (Auburndale, Florida)
- Land Transfer Tax Act (Canada)
- Land Transfer Tax Affidavit (Canada)
- Lawrenceville Tourism and Trade Association (Lawrenceville, GA)
- Leadership Talks Technology Academy
- Learning Through the Arts
- Learning, Teaching, Training Activities
- Liberation Tigers of Tamil Australia
- Licensed Trade Training Academy (UK)
- Lincolnshire Table Tennis Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The discrimination between nickel-sensitive and non-nickelsensitive subjects by an in vitro lymphocyte transformation test.
The NK cytolytic activity, IL-2 producing activity and lymphocyte transformation tests were performed by BML Co.
Whether there was a causal relationship between the use of Kampo medication and the occurrence of liver injury was assessed according to the criteria described by Haller and Benowitz (2000), independently of the results of the lymphocyte transformation test (LTT).
The results of a lymphocyte transformation test were reported as not significant.