What does LPHL stand for?
LPHL stands for Lymphocyte Predominant Hodgkin Lymphoma
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Local Health Department Engineer
- London Postal History Group (UK)
- Laguna Properties Holdings, Inc. (Philippines)
- Lembaga Pengkajian Hukum Internasional
- Lender Placed Hazard Insurance (mortgages)
- Life Partners Holdings, Inc.
- Life Partners Holdings, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Louisiana Public Health Institute
- Low-Pressure High-Intensity
- Linkin Park Hong Kong
- Little People Have More Recess (mnemonic for the 5 themes of Geography, Location, Place, Human Environment Interaction, Movement and Region)
- Lembaga Pembinaan Hukum Nasional (Indonesian: National Institute of Law; now National Board of Law; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Liaison Public Health Nurse (California)
- Liverpool Public Health Observatory (University of Liverpool; UK)
- Low Pressure High Output (ultraviolet light disinfection system)
- Locking Proximal Humerus Plate
- Laparoscopic Paraesophageal Hernia Repair
- La Plata High School (Maryland)
- Lake Placid High School (Lake Placid, FL)
- Lewis-Palmer High School (Monument, Colorado)