Histiocyte-rich B-cell lymphoma: a distinct clinicopathologic entity possibly related to lymphocyte predominant Hodgkin's disease, paragranuloma subtype.
What does LPHD stand for?
LPHD stands for Lymphocyte Predominant Hodgkin's Disease
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPHD
We have 3 other meanings of LPHD in our Acronym Attic
- Limb/Pelvis-Hypoplasia/Aplasia Syndrome
- Left Posterior Hemiblock
- Laplacian Pyramid Hierarchical Coding (radiology)
- Louisiana Paint Horse Club
- Low-Protein High-Carbohydrate (diet)
- Licensed Private Hire Car Association (UK)
- Lower Price Hill Community School
- Lipoprotein of High Density
- Local Parton Hadron Duality
- Local Public Health Department (various locations)
- Laboratory for High Energy Physics (Switzerland)
- Language Policy for Higher Education (South Africa)
- Local Health Department Engineer
- London Postal History Group (UK)
- Laguna Properties Holdings, Inc. (Philippines)
- Lembaga Pengkajian Hukum Internasional
- Lender Placed Hazard Insurance (mortgages)
- Life Partners Holdings, Inc.
- Life Partners Holdings, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Louisiana Public Health Institute