Lymphatic malformations are associated with fetal alcohol, Turner's, Down, and Noonan's syndromes.
What does LM stand for?
LM stands for Lymphatic Malformation (abnormal fluid collection)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LM
We have 60 other meanings of LM in our Acronym Attic
- Low Migration (printing ink)
- Low Moment (chemistry)
- Lowell Massachusetts (.50 caliber ammunition headstamp)
- Luigi's Mansion (video game)
- Lumbering Might (computer game)
- Lunar Magic (game)
- Lunar Module (replaced LEM)
- Lunch Menu
- Lunixmonster (Natural Selection gaming server)
- Lynch Mob
- Lens Maillard Product 1
- Lockheed-Martin Advanced Technology Center (Palo Alto, California)
- Lockheed-Martin Communication and Power Center (Newton, Pennsylvania)
- Lattice-Matched Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor
- Last-Mile Hazard Warning System (emergency response technology; Sri Lanka)
- Longitudinal Muscle with Myenteric Plexus
- Lockheed Martin Mission Systems
- License Manager-X (software)
- Longitudinal Smooth Muscle-Myenteric Plexus (also seen as LM-MP)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Long-term outcome of radiofrequency ablation for intraoral microcystic lymphatic malformation.
An ear, nose and throat specialist, after an MRI and biopsy, made the call: Aidan had a macrocystic lymphatic malformation.
5) Our case illustrates a dramatic presentation of a quiescent lymphatic malformation that had manifested only when intralesional bleeding (presumably venous) was stimulated by direct trauma.
They are further divided into capillary (port-wine stains or nevus flammeus), venous (cavernous), arterial (including arteriovenous malformation and ateriovenous fistula), and lymphatic malformations.
The third-youngest of the Fernandezes' four children, Chloe was born with lymphatic malformation - a facial deformity sometimes called a cystic hygroma and also known as macrocystic lymphangioma.
Lymphatic malformations Lymphatic malformations (LMs) are vascular malformations composed of primative embryonic lymph sacs of varying sizes.