Densities suspected of representing lymphadenopathy on lateral CXR have not been confirmed using CT previously, and the contribution of different lymph node groups to the lateral CXR locations remain unproven.
What does LAD stand for?
LAD stands for Lymphadenopathy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LAD
We have 220 other meanings of LAD in our Acronym Attic
- Logistics Anchor Desk
- Logistics Assistance Directorate
- Logistics Automation Directorate
- Long Alcoholic Drink (Ireland and UK)
- Long Axis Diameter
- Los Angeles Dodgers (baseball team)
- Louisiana Association of the Deaf
- Low Activity Day
- Lower Anterior Descending artery (graft)
- Luanda, Angola - Fevereiro (Airport Code)
- Lyn Aerospace & Defense (Melbourne, FL)
- Leucocyte Adhesion Deficiency Type 1
- Local Area Differential Global Navigation Satellite System
- Left Anterior Descending 1
- Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency-1 (genetic immunodeficiency disease)
- Left Anterior Descending 2
- Left Anterior Descending 3
- Lagrangian Data Assimilation
- Langkawi Development Authority (Malaysia)
- Larga Distancia (Spanish: Long distance telephone services)
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTRODUCTION Rosai-Dorfman Disease, or Sinus Histiocytosis with Massive Lymphadenopathy (SHML), is a rare benign, self-limited disease with a predilection for head and neck involvement.
age, general health, findings of clinical examination (site of involvement and whether lymphadenopathy is localised or generalised).
Moreover, we identified a case of tick-borne lymphadenopathy from Rhineland-Palatinate.
We present two patients who underwent ultrasound-guided techniques and in whom peripheral lymphadenopathy was detected.
Brit Dent J 2007;203:33-34 A 7 year-old girl was referred with a two week history of fever, lymphadenopathy, oral and peri-oral ulceration.