USG guided lymph node fine needle aspiration cytology was performed in 15 subjects revealed caseating granulomas.
What does LNFNA stand for?
LNFNA stands for Lymph Node Fine Needle Aspiration
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Lloydminster Native Friendship Centre (Canada)
- Lake Nasser Flood and Drought Control (Egypt)
- Literacy and Non-Formal Education
- Low-Noise Front-End
- Lyme Northern Forest Fund (founded 1976; Hanover, NH)
- Last Night from Glasgow (podcast)
- Lahontan National Fish Hatchery (est. 1956; US FWS)
- Leavenworth National Fish Hatchery (Washington)
- Lacto N Fucopentaose I
- Last Name, First Name