The games include the wacky racer Mario Kart, fast-paced racing sim F1 World Grand Prix, space shooter Lylat Wars, jet-ski racer Wave Race and the snowboard fest Snowboard Kids.
What does LW stand for?
LW stands for Lylat Wars (game)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LW
We have 27 other meanings of LW in our Acronym Attic
- Lock Washer
- Long Wave (see LF)
- Loodswezen (Dutch)
- Lord Willing
- Louisville and Wadley Railway Company
- Low Water
- Lower West
- Luftwaffe (German: air force)
- Lutheran Worship
- US East Coast to Southwest Pacific (routing designation;US Navy)
- Large White x Landrace (pig breed)
- Laneman - Wornell Space-Time-Coded Protocol
- Light-Weight Air Warning Radar
- Lung Weight/Body Weight (ratio)
- Lightweight 155mm Howitzer
- Lethal Weapon 2 (movie)
- Litter Weight at 20 Days (veterinary medicine)
- Lethal Weapon 3 (movie)
- Lethal Weapon 4 (movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Relieve the stress by blasting the living daylights out of aliens with this Nintendo 64 game Lylat Wars.
It's a shooter, plain and simple, but what separated Lylat Wars from the rest of the crowd was its fantastic graphics, incredible set pieces, branching paths through the game and memorable boss fights.
5 Nintendo 64s have to be won 5 PLUS Lylat Wars games Fox McCloud and his team need you to help fight the Lylat Wars.
That, a rumble-pack, for those authentic explosions, and a copy of Lylat Wars should make your mum faint and your neighbours put their houses up for sale.