The Middle East luxury goods market has achieved a growth of 10 to 15 per cent this year as compared to 2011, establishing the region as the 10th largest luxury goods market in the world; according to a recent study by Bain & Company.
What does LG stand for?
LG stands for Luxury Goods
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LG
We have 23 other meanings of LG in our Acronym Attic
- Los Gatos, CA, USA
- Low German
- Lower Garage
- Lower Gastrointestinal
- Lower Ground (floor)
- Lucky Goldstar Corporation (South Korea)
- Lucky-Goldstar (South Korean appliance manufacturer)
- Lumen Gentium (Light of the Nations; Second Vatican Council)
- Luxair (Luxembourg, IATA airline code)
- Louisville Gas and Electric (Louisville, Kentucky)
- Little Giant Module (GORDIUS MIDI controller)
- Los Gatos-Monte Sereno Police Department (California)
- Lateral Gastrocnemius and Soleus (muscle)
- Linkage Group 1
- Linkage Group 2
- Legal Guide to Germany
- Linkage Group 7
- Chrysler Corporation Loan Guarantee Act of 1979 (US Congress)
- L-Glutamic Acid
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAIRO: The Middle East luxury goods market will maintain positive growth in 2009, according to a semi-annual update of Bain & Company's "Luxury Worldwide Market" report released yesterday.
The posting cited an undated HSBC study that said 45 percent of all world luxury goods were purchased by Japanese consumers.
Most recently, PPR has acquired 42 percent of Italian luxury goods company Gucci Group.