Treating the Danish philosopher (1813-1855) as an ancestor of liberation theology, P e rez-Alvarez (contextual theology and praxis, Lutheran Seminary Program in the Southwest, Austin) discusses his critiques of money, the romanticization of poverty, and other economic sins in the name of Christendom in such writings as Christian Discourses (1848).
What does LSPS stand for?
LSPS stands for Lutheran Seminary Program in the Southwest
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSPS
We have 24 other meanings of LSPS in our Acronym Attic
- London School of Public Relations (est. 1992)
- Low-Speed Pulse Restorer
- Louisiana Sheriffs' Pension and Relief Fund (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Laboratory Specialist Promotion Review Panel (US NIH)
- Louisiana State Police Retirement System
- La Salle Primary School (Hong Kong)
- LaBranche Structured Products Specialists (New York, NY)
- Leamington Spa Photographic Society (Warwickshire, England, UK)
- Logistic Support Plan Summary
- Low Spine Pain Syndrome
- Low-Speed Packet Switched Data
- Linnean Society Palynology Specialist Group (Linnean Society of London; London, England, UK)
- Law School Public Service Program
- Label Switched Path Tunnel (Cisco)
- Lembaga Sertifikasi Profesi Telematika (Indonesian: Professional Certification Institute of Telematics)
- Limited Scope Performance Testing (US Department of Energy)
- Logical Sectors per Track (data storage)
- Low Speed Power Turbine
- Low-Speed Paper Tape Punch
- Large-Scale Procurement of Temperature Sensors
Samples in periodicals archive:
As its name changed from Concordia Seminary in Exile library to Christ Seminary--Seminex library to Lutheran Seminary Program in the Southwest library to Seminex Legacy Collection and a part of the Seminary of the Southwest library, it was still essentially the same in its mission: to provide the academic resources for preparing women and men for ministry in Christ's church.
The Lutheran Seminary Program in the Southwest and the Episcopal Seminary of the Southwest are located in a highly attractive and expensive part of Austin, just north of the University of Texas campus and very near the capitol.