churches ser up the Lutheran Office for World Community to represent the Lutherans at the UN.
What does LOWC stand for?
LOWC stands for Lutheran Office for World Community (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Letter of Warning
- Liquid Observation Well
- Lockout of Working (SONET)
- Loners on Wheels (single people RV club)
- Lowes (stock symbol)
- Lake of the Ozarks Watershed Alliance
- Lake of the Woods Association (homeowners' association; Virginia)
- Louisiana Outdoor Writers Association
- Low Altitude Training
- Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes (Flintstones)
- Low-Altitude Combat Air Patrol
- Lake of the Woods District Property Owners' Association (Canada)
- Lowell National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Loss of Wage-Earning Capacity
- European Low-Wage Employment Research network
- Landowners Opposing Wasteful Expenditures on Rail (Virginia)
- Locally Weighted Scatterplot Smoothing (regression)
- Innsbruck (Kranebitten) Airport, Austria
- Lake of the Woods International Sailing Association (Kenora, Manitoba, Canada)
- Landelijk Overlegorgaan Welzijn Molukkers (Dutch: National Welfare Moluccans Table)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contact: Lutheran Office for World Community, UN, 212-808-5360 + July 31, (evening) Salam Arabic Lutheran Church, 345 Ovington Ave.