Comparative trial between an ultra-short and long protocol of luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone agonist for ovarian stimulation in in-vitro fertilization.
What does LHRHa stand for?
LHRHa stands for Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone Agonist
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LHRHa
- Low Heat Rejection Engine (automotive)
- Lower Hybrid Range of Frequencies
- Luteinizing Hormone Releasing Factor (endocrinology)
- Large Heterogeneous Reference Fuel Design Study
- Living History Resource Group (Australia)
- Lead Hazard Reduction Grant and Loan Program
- Luteal Hormone Releasing Hormone
- Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone (produced in hypothalamus)
- Luteotrophic Hormone-Releasing Hormone (neuroscience)
- LHRH (luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone)-Degrading Activity
- Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone Analogue
- Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone Receptor (protein receptor)
- Lawson Health Research Institute (Canada)
- Lower Hudson Regional Information Center
- Lift Heavy Run Long (training progams)
- Local Housing and Redevelopment Law (est. 1992; New Jersey)
- Lucas Heights Research Laboratories (Australia)
- Lawyers for Human Rights & Legal Aid (Pakistan)
- Licensed Healthcare Risk Manager
- Lincoln Human Resource Management Association (Lincoln, NE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Time to normalization of serum testosterone after 3-month luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone agonist administered in the neoadjuvant setting: implications for dosing schedule and neoadjuvant study consideration.