There are deposits from Lusitanian, Kimmeridgian and Tithonian stages in the watershed section in the lateral ridge of Tengi, composed of carbonaceous and sandy-argillaceous rocks and are represented by two lithofacies.
What does Lus stand for?
Lus stands for Lusitanian (linguistics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Lus
We have 28 other meanings of Lus in our Acronym Attic
- Land Use System (economic model)
- Last Unit Standing (gaming)
- Latymer Upper School (London, UK)
- Lavender Unicorn Syndrome
- Light User Scheme (mobile phone plan)
- Limited User Subway
- Lineamiento Universal Superior (Spanish: Superior Universal Alignment; Argentina)
- Live Update Service (software; Symantec)
- Location Update Service
- Look-Up Service
- Lincoln University Students' Association
- Lusitanian News Agency - Agencia de Noticias de Portugal
- Lancaster University Sub Aqua Club (UK)
- LePere United States Army Combat
- Loughborough University School of Art and Design
- London University Stress Analysis System (engineering software)
- La Union School of Arts and Trades (Philippines)
- Lee University Symphonic Band (Cleveland, TN)
- Left Upper Sternal Border
- Lancaster University Sailing Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Let us take, for example, Joam Airas, a bourgeois from Santiago, who was never Portuguese, but who belongs to "Portuguese literature" in all Lusitanian literary histories owing to the fact that in the national reconstruction of that time linguistic criteria (i.
The context of the period that marked the transfer of the Portuguese Court to Brazil can be seen as a time reference for the Lusitanian cycle declining process and the ascension of France and England as foreign references for Brazil.
Nayar Dubai India's hockey legend Dhanraj Pillay will officiate in the Lusitanian Hockey Club's 11th edition of the Seiko Al Futtaim Watches and Jewellery Hockey Tournament to be held at the Cambridge High School ground from today.
The Lusitanian Catholic Apostolic Evangelical Church is the Anglican Church in Portugal, organized with the aid of the American Episcopal Church in 1880, recognized by many provinces of the Anglican Communion in the 1960s, and since 1980 organized as an extra provincial diocese under the metropolitan authority of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
This rarity, known as an oceanic Lusitanian species and usually found off the Atlantic coast of Spain, Portugal and north-west Africa, has teeth like a piranha.
What there is no reason to suppose is that the same two thirds, or anything that resembles those two thirds, are for Lusitanian Integralism, whose principles, which are in fact foreign, the government manifesto and the Salazar report want to impose on us as the sum of social science and a necessary condition of ours.