1993), the combination of confluent periventricular plaques and brain atrophy was associated with a poorer performance on several scales of the Luria-Nebraska Neuropsychological Battery (LNNB), which is a multifaceted measure of higher cortical functions.
What does LNNB stand for?
LNNB stands for Luria-Nebraska Neuropsychological Battery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Liberty News Network (website)
- Lincoln (Amtrak station code; Lincoln, NH)
- Lions News Network (Lions Clubs)
- Logistics News Network (various locations)
- London News Network
- Lotus Notes Network
- Luthor News Network (Superman)
- Willoughby, Ohio (Airport Code)
- Lebanese National News Agency (Lebanon; Ministry of Information)
- Lecture Notes in Numerical and Applied Analysis
- Lymph Node Negative Breast Carcinoma
- Lion Nathan National Foods (Australia)
- LANE (Local Area Network Emulation) Network-To-Network Interface (Cisco)
- For Fatherland and Freedom (Latvia)
- Lattice Neural Network Minimization
- Lake Nakuru National Park (Kenya)
- Long Neck Non-Returnable (bottled beer)
- Liegt Noch Nicht Vor (German: Is Not Yet Available)
- Lion Nathan New Zealand (alcoholic beverages)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Discriminate effectiveness of the Luria-Nebraska Neuropsychological Battery for LD adolescents.