Manzi, codirector of the Lupus Center of Excellence at the University of Pittsburgh.
What does LUCE stand for?
LUCE stands for Lupus Center of Excellence (Pittsburgh, PA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LUCE
We have 2 other meanings of LUCE in our Acronym Attic
- Land-Use Land-Cover Change
- Lawrence University Community Council (Appleton, WI)
- Left-Upper Corner Cell
- Life University College of Chiropractic
- Land Use and Cover Change Dynamics (conference)
- Lutheran Communion in Central and Eastern Africa
- Limkokwing University College of Creative Technology (international school)
- Lincoln Uinta Child Development Association (Evanston, WY)
- Laser Utilizing Communications Equipment (satellite)
- Lincoln University Cooperative Extension
- LaGuardia Urban Center for Economic Development (New York)
- Linked University Consortium for Environment and Development
- St. Lucia Electricity Services
- Latinos Unidos Contra El SIDA (Spanish: Latinos United Against AIDS)
- Land Use Change and Forestry
- Lantor Universal Carbon Fibres, Ltd. (Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Latin United Community Housing Association (Chicago, IL)
- Lund University Centre for Health Economics (Lund, Sweden)
- Land Use Change and Intensification (research program)
- Library of University of California Images (digital image databank)