A group of US surgeons present basic concepts of VATS techniques and step-by-step details and illustrations for the most commonly performed advanced procedures, including lung volume reduction surgery, lobectomies and pneumonectomies, segmentectomies, mediastinal and esophageal procedures, surgery for atrial fibrillation, spinal deformities, and other topics.
What does LVRS stand for?
LVRS stands for Lung Volume Reduction Surgery
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LVRS
We have 6 other meanings of LVRS in our Acronym Attic
- Left Ventricular Region Of Interest
- Lee Valley Regional Park (UK)
- Left Ventricular Resting Pressure (cardiology)
- Lea Valley Regional Park Authority (UK)
- Lehigh Valley Railroad (New York)
- Lehigh Valley Road Runners (Allentown, PA)
- Lycoming Valley Railroad Company
- Ligonier Valley Rail Road Association (Ligonier, PA)
- Lightweight Video Reconnaissance System
- Low Voltage Relay Station (Vantage)
- Lamoille Valley Rail Trail (Vermont, USA)
- Laparoscopic Vaginal Radical Trachelectomy (gynecology)
- Las Vegas Running Team (Las Vegas, NV)
- Lebanon Valley Rail Trail (Lebanon County, Pennsylvania)
- Linear Variable Reluctance Transducer
- Low Voltage Ride Through
- Lamoille Valley Rail Trail Committee (Vermont)
- Left Ventricular Relaxation Time Index
- Literacy Volunteers of Roanoke Valley (Roanoke, VA)
- Lower Volga Regional Venture Fund (Russia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Subjects were excluded if they had a diagnosis of asthma; respiratory disorders other than COPD; a history of lung volume reduction surgery and/or a lung transplant; a need for long-term oxygen therapy; a history of long-term oral steroid use; a history of uncontrolled disease; received other investigational drugs in the last month; a history of alcohol, drug, or solvent abuse; a known hypersensitivity to inhaled steroids, bronchodilators, or lactose; known [alpha]-1 antitrypsin; and been previously enrolled in the run-in period.
Postoperative Pain Management following bilateral lung volume reduction surgery for severe emphysema.