The rotational period of a planet is one of its fundamental properties," said Karkoschka, a senior staff scientist at the UA's Lunar and Planetary Laboratory.
What does LPL stand for?
LPL stands for Lunar and Planetary Laboratory (University of Arizona)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPL
We have 414 other meanings of LPL in our Acronym Attic
- Linsco/Private Ledger Corp. (est. 1989)
- Lipoprotein Lipase
- Livermore Public Library (various locations)
- Liverpool, England, United Kingdom - Liverpool (Airport Code)
- Lock Picking Lawyer (security)
- London Proof Litre
- Longwood Public Library (New York)
- Lotus Programming Language
- Louisville Public Library (various locations)
- Lower Profit Limit
- Lunar Personnel Lander
- Lipoate-Protein Ligase A (enzyme)
- Log-Periodic Loop Antenna
- Logical Problem of Language Acquisition
- Louisiana Products Liability Act of 1999
- Log-Periodic Loop Antenna with Ground Reflector
- Libertarian Party of Los Angeles County (California)
- Libertarian Party of Lake County (political party; Illinois)
- Libertarian Party of Livingston County (Michigan)
- Lift Plus Lift Cruise
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lewis is Professor Emeritus of planetary science at the University of Arizona's Lunar and Planetary Laboratory and Vice President of Research at the Space Studies Institute.
At the University of Arizona's Lunar and Planetary Laboratory in Tucson, Kevin C.