The Lunar and Planetary Institute is bringing the art of interpretation to science through nonpersonal media: images, text, exhibits, and stories.
What does LPI stand for?
LPI stands for Lunar and Planetary Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPI
We have 163 other meanings of LPI in our Acronym Attic
- Logistics Performance Index
- Loss Prevention Investigator
- Louisiana Pain Initiative
- Louisiana Polytechnic Institute (now Louisiana Tech University)
- Low Pressure Inflator (SCUBA)
- Low Pressure Isolation
- Low Probability of Intercept
- Low Probability of Interference
- Low-Pressure Injection
- Lumosity Performance Index (metric)
- Lysinuric Protein Intolerance
- LInux Professional Institute Approved Training Partner
- Low Probability of Intercept/Detection
- Lower Probability of Intercept/Lower Probability of Detection
- Labatt People in Action (Canada)
- Label Printing Industries of America
- Lembaga Pendidikan Indonesia Amerika (Indonesian: Indonesian American Education Institute; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Libertarian Party of Iowa (political group)
- Louisiana Private Investigators Association
- Low Power on Intel Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
The answer may have something to do with the Martian surface itself," says Stephen Clifford, a planetary scientist at the Lunar and Planetary Institute in Houston, Texas "At this point, any hypothesis is pure speculation," Three possible scenarios; Polar Lander may have sunk into Martian dust, landed on the side of a canyon and toppled over, or crashed due to a design flaw.