It recently won a $1 million lunar lander challenge prize by lifting off from a pad, touching down at another spot, then returning within two hours.
What does LLC stand for?
LLC stands for Lunar Lander Challenge (competition)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LLC
We have 300 other meanings of LLC in our Acronym Attic
- Logical Link Control
- Long Leg Cast (cast from the hip to the toes)
- Long Life Coolant
- Lorillard Licensing Company
- Louisiana Lottery Corporation
- Low-Level Center (meteorology)
- Lower Lateral Cartilage (anatomy)
- Lower Left Corner (location)
- Lower Level Compatibility (Sprint)
- Lowest Lethal Concentration
- Lunchtime Lead Club (Clovis District Chamber of Commerce, Clovis, CA, USA)
- Logical Link Control/Sub-Network Access Protocol
- Logical Link Control 2 (Cisco)
- Logical Link Control, Type 3 Operation
- Lake Laurentian Conservation Area (Ontario, Canada)
- Limited Liability Company Act
- Limited Life-Cycle Analysis (environmental tool)
- Lower Limit of Cerebral Blood Flow
- Long Lake Community Branch Library (Long Lake, MN)
- Leadless Chip Carrier
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Northrop Grumman Lunar Lander Challenge, with prizes totaling 2 million dollars, is just the opening salvo to a second, richer competition to actually land on the moon.