[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Hach Company of Loveland, CO, has introduced the new ORBISPHERE M1100 Luminescent Dissolved Oxygen Sensor.
What does LDO stand for?
LDO stands for Luminescent Dissolved Oxygen (scientific technology for measuring oxygen in water)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LDO
We have 41 other meanings of LDO in our Acronym Attic
- Licensed Dispensing Optician
- Light Diesel Oil (petroleum)
- Like, Duh, Obviously
- Limited Defensive Operations
- Limited Duty Officer
- Listed Derivatives Operations (UK)
- Local Development Officer (Nepal)
- Long Distance Operator
- Long Duration Orbiter
- Low-Dropout (regulators)
- Lunar Discovery Orbiter
- London Dog Owners Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Louisiana Division of the Arts
- Low-Dose Oral Administration
- Last Day of Classes
- Long Distance Operational Control (aviation)
- Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
- Louisiana Department of Education (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Last Day on Hill (skiing)
- Last Days of Humanity (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another new instrument was Hach's G1100 process trace oxygen sensor, which is based on Hach's luminescent dissolved oxygen (LDO) analysis technology, and pushes the limits of detection down to 0.