There were no significant differences between groups for all IVUS parameters evaluated at 6 months, including neointimal area, stent or lumen area, net volume obstruction, incomplete stent apposition or minimum lumen diameter.
What does LA stand for?
LA stands for Lumen Area
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LA
We have 83 other meanings of LA in our Acronym Attic
- Louis Armstrong (singer)
- Louisiana (US postal abbreviation)
- Love Always
- Low Alcohol (beer)
- Low Altitude
- Low Angle Detachment Zone
- Low Approach
- Lower Alabama
- Lucas Arts
- Lupic Anticoagulant
- Lymphoma Association (UK)
- Los Alamos Aviation Gas Association
- Los Alamos Bus System
- Los Angeles Interagency Metropolitan Police Apprehension Crime Taskforce
- Latvian Soviet Socialist Republic
- Louisiana Tech University
- Leather Archives & Museum
- Logistics, Armaments and Resources
- Los Angeles and Salt Lake Railroad (1905-1988)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study revealed that most untreated plaques that cause unexpected heart attacks are not mild lesions, as previously thought, but actually have a large plaque burden and a small lumen area.
The lumen area and the shape of fiber cross sections practically does not change after boiling and bleaching but fiber diameters increases.